The Seattle chapter of the Association for Women in Science is an active organization dedicated to advancing the careers of women in science and technology and to promoting the participation of girls in the sciences.
- Monthly meetings that feature local speakers discussing scientific research, career development, public health, and environmental issues
- A newsletter to keep you connected to issues and events relevant to women in science
- Networking opportunities with local professionals in your field
The opportunity to mentor and be mentored through chapter-based and Internet resources
- The Northwest Association for Biomedical Research is currently recruiting science mentors for the 2014 NWABRStudent Bio Expo
- Undergraduate Scholarship Application for 2014-2015 available now
- Congratulations to Dr. Anna Wald for winning the Award for Scientific Advancement and to Dr. Nancy Hutchinson for winning the Award for Excellence in Science Education/Outreach