The Seattle chapter of the Association for Women in Science is an active organization dedicated to advancing the careers of women in science and technology and to promoting the participation of girls in the sciences.
- Monthly meetings that feature local speakers discussing scientific research, career development, public health, and environmental issues
- A newsletter to keep you connected to issues and events relevant to women in science
- Networking opportunities with local professionals in your field
The opportunity to mentor and be mentored through chapter-based and Internet resources
- Undergraduate Scholarship Application for 2014-2015 available now
- Nominate local women for Scientific Achievement and Early Career Achievement awards! Nominations due November 15th 2014.