Donate to Seattle AWIS!
Seattle AWIS strives to create an inclusive community to support the professional development of women in science, encourage the participation of young girls in science, and provide engaging monthly programs that are open to all. Our programming highlights the accomplishments of local women and we encourage everyone – women and men – to join us and contribute to the valuable networking opportunities that we provide.Your tax-deductible donation will support our Chapter programs:
- Group Mentoring
- Girls in Engineering, Math and Science (GEMS) program for middle school girls
- Awards to honor our local women in STEM
- Chapter newsletter
- Monthly programs
You can become an official “Seattle AWIS Supporter” by donating $35 or more.
You will receive the following benefits:
- All chapter announcements and e-newsletters
- Invitations to special events
- A gift of appreciation that can be picked up at any regular meeting
Thank you for supporting the Seattle Area AWIS Chapter!
AWIS is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization and 100% of donations are charitable contributions for federal tax purposes. The AWIS Seattle Area Chapter’s Tax ID number is 52-1441206.