Join us for our monthly meeting!
Join us at our Monthly Chapter Meetings! We offer monthly chapter events on the 3rd Wednesday from September to May.
6:00pm – 6:30pm – Networking and Refreshments
6:30pm – 7:30pm – Introductions and Presentation
7:30pm – 8:00pm – Networking
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Thomas Building, Sze Conference Room
1100 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98109
Monthly meetings are open to members and non-members, free of charge. No RSVP required. All the genders are welcomed. Refreshments available. For more information, please click here.
Nominations are being accepted for the 2020 AWIS Awards!
View and download the criteria and nomination form here.
Submit your nomination by Friday, January 10, 2020.
2020 Award Categories:
- Science or Technology Advancement and Leadership
- Early Career Achievement in STEM
- Excellence in STEM Education/Outreach
Check the Banquet and Awards web page for more information!
Applications are being accepted for the 2020 AWIS Scholarships!
Award: Scholarship amounts range from $1000 – $7500.
Deadline: March 1, 2020
For more details, check the Scholarships page!
Download scholarship application.
The 7th annual Seattle AWIS banquet and award presentations on June 6th was a wonderful evening! Our thanks to our table sponsors and attendees.
Read more about the banquet and see pictures here.
2019 Seattle AWIS Award Winners
L to R:
- Dr. Corrie Ortega, Intellectual Ventures Laboratory; Early Career Achievement in STEM
- Dr. Reitha Weeks, Shoreline Community College; Outstanding Seattle AWIS Member
- Dr. Denise Galloway, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; Science Advancement and Leadership
- Dr. Jeanne Chowning, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; Excellence in STEM Education/Outreach
Congratulations to the 2019-2020
AWIS Scholarship Recipients
For more details, please click here.